Tuesday, April 8, 2014

100 Followers and Updates


Thank you to everyone who is following me on Instagram!  

I can't believe it, but I already have my first one hundred followers, many who I am noticing are other bloggers, designers, and home furnishings companies.  I am following all my favorite interior designers, companies, and bloggers, which I am finding is a new source of inspiration.  I love seeing what they're working on and being inspired by.

My blog is about to get a face lift; I'll probably have it completed by this evening and a new post up tomorrow.  I was out of town last week, so I didn't get to post a blog entry last week.  I decided to leave my technology at home (except for my iPhone) to relax and recharge.


I had a wonderful three days up in the mountains of North Carolina. The trip started off as a one-night get-away to Blowing Rock and then turned into a spontaneous adventure along the Blue Ridge Parkway all the way down to Asheville.  Of course I had to stop by the Biltmore Estate on Friday evening since I was in town; I have an annual pass so sometimes I'll just head over to the Estate to enjoy the gardens and nature.  Check back soon for a post on Spring at the Biltmore.


Thanks again to everyone who is following!  If you're on Instagram, please check me out @IDbyAB!


-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog