Thursday, April 10, 2014

SATURDAY- Shop the Hoots Flea Market!

This SATURDAY, April 12th, come to the HOOTS FLEA MARKET!



I'll be having my first pop-up shop with some fresh home goods for spring.  There will be over 70 different vendors and food trucks with a live auction that will take place.  The address is 918 Bridge Street, Winston-Salem, NC and will be set up all along Canal Street from noon to 6pm.  I'll try to post some photos soon of the goods I'll have available; outdoor pillows in fresh floral patterns, beautiful loomed throws, and other accessories for your home ALL MADE HERE IN NORTH CAROLINA!


I love having my new business located at the West End Mill Works.  For the last six months, I have been in awe of how this new development has made such a positive impact in the community and brought new life to a forgotten corner of Winston-Salem's historic West End.  I am so excited to be a part of it and look forward to the years ahead as we all grow together.  


See you Saturday at the HOOT'S FLEA!

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog