Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sneak Peek of Design Studio


Just wanted to share what I've been working on recently- my office and Design Studio has been getting a major makeover and
is FINALLY getting close to completion.  I'm guessing that I'll have the project wrapped up by the end of the week and can't wait to share all the before and after pictures!  

I moved into this space at the West End Mill Works back in early November and sadly it was neglected for a few months while I was still working at Furnitureland, the holidays, moving back to Winston-Salem, and getting I.D. started.  For the last week though this little space has been getting some much needed love!

Be sure to check back here on Wednesday; I'll be posting tomorrow a spring tablescape inspiration I created last week for the first day of spring!  

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog