Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snow Day!

So we finally had our first day of snow here in Winston-Salem this winter!  Everything is covered in a blanket of white and is glistening in the sunlight today.  I've created a nice little snow day nest on the sofa and plan to hide under my favorite faux fur blanket from Pottery Barn and drink peppermint hot cocoa all day until the snow melts.

Pottery Barn's Faux Fur Throw in Caramel Ombre

This winter wonderland has me dreaming of escaping to a cabin in the woods… here are a few rooms I would love to curl up in on a snow day!



 

For more of my favorite snow day rooms check out my Pinterest board Style: Cabin in the Woods.

I hope you all stay cozy today!  I'm going back now to my nest and taking full advantage of this snow day.

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog